Move In to your NEW Home with ONLY a 1% Downpayment
Posted by MortgageLender at July 31st, 2017
The 1% Down CONVENTIONAL program is great for First Time Homebuyers!
Call me, TODAY, and get more familiar with our NEW CONVENTIONAL 1% Downpayment program. It may be just what you need. Be sure to click on the video below to learn more. This program is a GREAT option for first-time home buyers–especially those looking to buy a new home in the HOT real estate market in Colorado Springs, Denver, and surrounding areas! Don’t miss this great opportunity to ONLY pay 1% down!
Home Ownership Has Never Been This Easy, Call Today!
One month’s rent could get you into your dream home!
- Buyer puts 1% downpayment, lender contributes 2%*, giving a total of 3% equity at closing
Conventional 30-year fixed program
Great low rates
Close in 30 days or less
Available with no monthly mortgage insurance
*2% lender contribution may only be applied to downpayment. Loan amount up to $5,000 for the downpayment and the borrower is responsible for any difference to get the required 3% down. The principal and interest payment on a $200,000, 30-year Fixed-Rate Loan, at 4.375% and 97% loan-to-value (LTV) is $998.57 with 0 points due at closing. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 4.613%. The principal and interest payment does not include property taxes and home insurance premiums, which will result in a higher actual monthly payment. Rates current as of 07/24/2017.
NMLS#197135 The Mortgage Network, 303-394-2121
Latest posts by MortgageLender (see all)
- Fannie Mae’s “Delayed Financing:” Pay CASH for your home today, then CASH-out tomorrow! - September 5, 2017
- Pre-Qualified vs. Pre-Approval…do you know the difference? - August 29, 2017
- Central bankers meet but aren’t skiing in this week’s Markets in a Minute! - August 24, 2017